6.2.13

twenty thirteen

Another year has flown by, and it's already the second month of 2013. I think I've started the year right though. I have been more forgiving of myself. I'm learning to cling to hope. I'm enjoying motherhood. I'm taking each day as it comes with all it's blessings. I'm slowing down to make the most of little moments. I'm being more efficient with daily tasks and housework. I'm being proactive towards a better healthier lifestyle. I'm trusting God to speak to me and resting in the fact that He is tireless in His love. I'm gaining confidence as I cease focusing on what I think other's opinions might be of me. I am enjoying the season of life I am living in. I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All images shown on this site are my own unless stated otherwise. Please do not use any images or content without prior permission. Thank you!
© Bohemian Rain 2017