2.2.12

a month of thankfulness

I think I often forget how very blessed I am; I'm a pessimist by nature and a optimist by choice. So as a challenge to me and a celebration of all God is doing in my life, I am declaring the month of February as a month of thankfulness! So for each day that goes by, I will try to list at least 2 things I am thankful for.

Wednesday 1 February
- Had a massive slip on rainy wet tiles while I had Nova in my arms. Somehow managed to land on my knees upright and didn't drop Nova on her head! I walked away with a cut on my lip (I think from my keys in my other hand?) and sore stubbed toes. Thankful for God's protection!
- Went to hospital for post-operation exam. The cyst was benign and I've recovered well from the surgery. Thankful for healing!

Thursday 2 February
- Had a great time at band practice, learning to push myself and sing out of my comfort zone. Thankful for the opportunity to serve in my church worship team.
- Adam told me how much he loved & appreciated me taking care of Nova and our home. Thankful for a loving, sweet & encouraging husband.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea, I love it. I love you. Keep it coming Darling!

    ReplyDelete

All images shown on this site are my own unless stated otherwise. Please do not use any images or content without prior permission. Thank you!
© Bohemian Rain 2017