11.10.11

|| softies for mirabel


Since completely falling in love with Meet Me At Mikes a few months back, I came to the happy realisation that crafting can be used for for good and not evil! (ie, using up time for other important things like cleaning, cooking, etc) Softies for Mirabel sounded like the perfect way to make something and be a blessing to someone.

After much thought and a few crochet softie failures, I was inspired by one of the toddler books I'd borrowed from the library for Nova. "Baby Busy Books: Froggy Hops!" by Stephen Barker is such a cute and fun book and Nova loves flipping the pages and pulling the tabs to see how she can make the animals move. I absolutely loved the way the different animals were illustrated and couldn't resist making two bird softies based on the ones seen in the book.

I can't wait to post them off and I hope they help make some little hearts happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All images shown on this site are my own unless stated otherwise. Please do not use any images or content without prior permission. Thank you!
© Bohemian Rain 2017