29.9.11

|| crafting is such a hoot!

One of my favourite bloggers, Pip from Meet Me At Mikes recently mentioned her favourite bloges, and so I had the pleasure of visiting Robbie at knitxcore. He mentioned the term "crafternoon", which made me think that it was the most suitable way of explaining one of my favourite parts of the day. Therefore, I think that I will be having a few "crafternoon" posts in the very near future to show off the crafty things I've been up to in the latter part of the day when the house work is (usually) finished and Nova is (sometimes) having a nap.

I do have a few different crochet projects I'm working on at the moment as well as some cross-stitch ideas in mind for the future. I'll also be taking part in Softies for Mirabel Foundation this year, so there will be plenty to see! Until then, I will leave you with a new addition to the laundry room which is now super cheery. $2 at the Salvos, what a find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All images shown on this site are my own unless stated otherwise. Please do not use any images or content without prior permission. Thank you!
© Bohemian Rain 2017