2.9.11

|| am i a blogger?

I love blogs. I love to read them. I love to look at the pictures. I love the variety of different bloggers: designers, crafters, decorators, wives, mums, especially when they blog about more than one of these. I love the different ideas, inspiration, and hope each one gives. I love that (when I have the time) I might go through my entire reader and view all the current posts, and there will still be something new tomorrow.

I admire bloggers. I wish I had their time management skills to do everything that needs to be done in a day and then blog about it. I wish I bothered to use a proper camera to document my life. I wish I could work quickly enough to make and then sell things on etsy. I wish I posted more often than once a month or so. I wish a lot of things. :)

So I ask myself, "Why did I start this blog?" I reread my first post to remind myself, and those few words still hold true. Sometimes I think the things happening in my life aren't interesting enough to document, but I know that's not true. Usually it's just laziness or not prioritising it. And I don't blog for readers anyway, I don't even know if there are any! I blog for myself. To document life and life's lessons. Don't get me wrong though: if you're reading this, I love you! Let's be friends! :)

Unfortunately I've always been a great reader and lousy writer, which is why I've started various different blogs in the past 5 years and never kept them. Kind of like how I used to love buying journals when I was younger, but would never write in them for more than 5 pages.

I don't know if there are any rules on how to be a blogger. I don't know how well I'd follow them. I've always been a bit of a lone wolf and doing my own thing, so I'll just keep blogging as is. I'm not prepared to be a full-time blogger anyways. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All images shown on this site are my own unless stated otherwise. Please do not use any images or content without prior permission. Thank you!
© Bohemian Rain 2017