27.1.16

Aussie Aussie Aussie!

Tonight we had our own mini Australia Day celebrations while we are living in the Netherlands. We ate sausage sizzle with onions, grilled not barbecued, and a salad for dinner with chocolate cake for dessert. I wanted to make lamingtons but Nova declared she didn't like coconuts on a cake, only mixed into a cake. So we compromised with chocolate cake. We also snacked on sausage rolls and coloured in an Aussie themed colouring book while we listened to an Aussie playlist I'd put together the night before. Here are some of my favourite songs, I hope you enjoy!
  • "Down Under" by Men At Work
  • "Sounds Of Then" by GANGgajang
  • "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC
  • "You're The Voice" by John Farnham
  • "Weather With You" by Crowded House
  • "Island Home" by Christine Anu
  • "Zebra" by John Butler Trio
  • "Straight Lines" by Silverchair
  • "My Happiness" by Powderfinger
  • "Wish You Well" by Bernard Fanning
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

All images shown on this site are my own unless stated otherwise. Please do not use any images or content without prior permission. Thank you!
© Bohemian Rain 2017