17.5.11

|| dear daughter

I've had the idea to start another blog for some time. I wanted to write letters to my daughter Nova, and hopefully her future little sisters. Letters of things I'd like to teach her about stuff I wish my mum had taught me when I was younger. Things like how to be a woman, how to love how you've been created and not believe the lie that you are supposed to look and act a certain way, only like certain things, etc. How to live a life of faith, hope and love. That blog can be found here:


I will still be updating this blog as often as I can. To be honest, I tend to not prioritise it very high on my to do list, but as I'm constantly making things I have no excuse as there is plenty of content available! So that's what I'll be doing when my hands are free from this little munchkin:

No comments:

Post a Comment

All images shown on this site are my own unless stated otherwise. Please do not use any images or content without prior permission. Thank you!
© Bohemian Rain 2017