8.2.15

Bees Knees Teas

I am a tea drinker. I used to think a cuppa was perfect with two sugars and a dash of milk, but to make this a healthier drink I chose to wean myself over the course of a year and now drink tea without milk or sugar. This opened me up to appreciate the flavour of tea on its own, and opened the door to the world of herbal tea blends.

Have you heard of Bees Knees Teas? These tea blends are organic, caffeine free and hand blended. They are also made to support the sustainability of bees, and have quickly become a favourite addition to my tea collection.

I was previously given a bag of Bees Knees Teas, and realising I'd almost finished it, I promptly purchased two more. I chose Bee Boosted, the blend I was originally given, and decided to try Bee Playful.



There was a lovely smell of lavender as I opened the postage bag, and as I pulled out the parcel I saw why. It had been simply and beautifully wrapped with brown paper and string, with a few stems of dried lavender tied to it.



The blends are delicious, the flavours well balanced and comforting. The Bee Boosted blend has sweet orange, echinacea, ginger root, olive leaf and liquorice root. The Bee Playful blend has pineapple, lemon myrtle and liquorice root. I do not like the taste of liquorice lollies so was unsure of how the tees would taste, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that I couldn't taste it at all, just the sweet fruity flavours.

What are your favourite tea blends? I'm always eager to try new flavours. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

All images shown on this site are my own unless stated otherwise. Please do not use any images or content without prior permission. Thank you!
© Bohemian Rain 2017